Schwinn Protocol 1.0 26″ Bicycle
This 26″ mountain bike has a downhill aluminum dual-suspension frame with Suntour suspension fork, alloy rims and promax front disc and rear alloy linear pull brakes and a 24-speed Shimano Altus with EF-50 shifting system.
- Product Dimensions: 68 (L) x 23 (W) x 41 (H)
- Age: 14 years and up
With 26-inch wheels and full suspension, this men’s mountain bike is well equipped for adventurous rides. The bike sports a New Down Hill aluminum dual-suspension frame with a forgiving steel rear triangle. The Arrow black anodized alloy rims are designed for tough terrain. Shimano EF-50 trigger shifters deliver 24 speeds, while the Promax front disc and rear alloy linear pull breaks enable you to stop the bike dependably.
Warranty coverage on the bicycle frame extends for the life of the bicycle while owned by the original retail purchaser. Warranty coverage on Schwinn proprietary bicycle components (excluding tires, tubes, and cables) extends for one year while owned by the original retail purchaser. Warranty coverage of non-proprietary components will be covered by the warranty stated by their original manufacturers. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear; any damage, failure, or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, theft, or failure to follow instructions or warnings in the owner’s manual.
About Dorel Industries
Dorel Industries is a world-class juvenile products and bicycle company. Established in 1962, Dorel creates style and excitement in equal measure to safety, quality, and value. The company’s lifestyle leadership position is pronounced in both its Juvenile and Bicycle categories with an array of trendsetting products. Dorel’s powerfully branded products include Cannondale, Schwinn, GT, Mongoose, and SUGOI. Dorel is a $2.2 billion company with 4,700 employees, facilities in 18 countries, and sales worldwide.
• Schwinn aluminum full suspension frame with front suspension fork for reliable, responsive riding
• 24-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters and the Shimano rear derailleur provide a wide gear range and smooth shifting out on the trail
• Front disc brake and rear alloy V-brake combine for crisp all-condition stopping
• Light and strong alloy rims support knobby mountain tires for durable everyday riding
• Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
Spesso comprati insieme
Questo articolo: Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Men's Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Red)$318.95